Requirements For A Globe Postpaid Plan
Are you planning to get a postpaid plan from Globe? Well, you need certain documents (ID,Proof of Billing Address and Proof of Income). Take a look at the list of allowed documents below.
What if I don’t have the documents on the list?
Line Only Applicant
- ID Only
- Any of the ff as proof of income:
- Last 3 months certificate of allotment
- Foreign Remittance Slip
- Any of the ff proof of income:
- Bank Statement
- Electricity Bill
- Contract of Lease or Rent
No Proof of Income?
- Pay 1 month monthly service fee in advance via credit card.
- Get an exisiting Globe Subscriber as guarantor.
- Pay your monthly service fee 6 months in advance.
Incoming search terms:
- globe plan requirements
- globe plans requirements
- globe postpaid requirements
- globe postpaid plan requirements
- requirements for globe plan
- globe postpaid
- globe plan requirements for students
- globe postpaid guarantor
- globe postpaid plans
- how to apply student globe plan