Cherry Mobile Skyfire 2.0 – Review, Specs and Price
Cherry Mobile unveiled their new quad-core Android smartphone called “Cherry Mobile Skyfire 2.0.” It supports a 5-inch scratch-resistant screen, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera and a 2000mAh battery. Like any other CM phones, it can handle up to 2 SIM cards (Dual SIM).
Price of Skyfire 2.0
Cherry Mobile Skyfire 2.0 is already available nationwide and it’s priced competitively at Php7,999 (SRP).
Cherry Mobile Skyfire 2.0 Specs
- Android Jelly Bean (version 4.1.2)
- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon S4 Quad-Core Processor
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Supports up to 32GB microSD
- 5-inch qHD IPS-LCD display with scratch-resistant cover glass
- 540 x 960 resolution
- 220ppi pixel density
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Dual-SIM, dual standby
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS
*This is just a quick and short review.
The camera (8MP rear, 2MP front) is already a good deal for the phone’s price value. It produces decent photos both under adequate and low lighting. It can also record videos at 720p.
[Photos by Yahoo PH]
Skyfire 2.0 has a 960×540 pixel resolution and a pixel density of 220 ppi. Integrating it with a 5-inch screen results to a not-so-good display quality.
This is one of the important/necessary features for most Filipinos. Having such feature is a big plus!
Skyfire 2.0 is powered by a quad-core processor that enhances multitasking performance – smooth experience when using multiple applications.
Skyfire 2.0 has only 1.4GB of usable internal storage. I know that it is low (really low!) but you can increase it by inserting a microSD of up to 32 GB.
Incoming search terms:
- cherry mobile skyfire 2 0 review
- cherry mobile skyfire 2 review
- skyfire 2 0 review on gaming
- review skyfire 2 0
- does the cherry mobile skyfire2 can support multi tasking?
- cm skyfire2 0 review
- cm skyfire 2 0 specs gpu
- cm skyfire 2 0 screen protector
- cm skyfire 2 0 reviews
- cm skyfire 2 0 review