Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0: Phablet, Quad-Core, Android 4.2
Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0, an Android phablet, is Cherry Mobile’s next flagship phone. It will support a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1 GB of RAM and it will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
It also has 2 outstanding cameras: a 12MP rear camera and another 3MP front camera. Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0 will surely last longer with its huge 2,500 mAh battery.
Check out the complete technical specifications below:
- Estimate: Php11,100
Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0 Specs
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card
- 5.7-inch HD-IPS Display, 720×1280 resolution
- 12.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with auto-focus and flash
- 3.0-megapixels front-facing camera
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, GPS/aGPS, Bluetooth, FM Radio
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2,500mAh Battery