CD-R King USB Dual Shock Controllers Review
USB controller is a must for me when playing personal computer (PC) games. If you are finding one, I recommend these affordable CD-R King USB Dual Shock Controllers (2-in-1).
It is not actually top-notch but it can already satisfy your gaming juices. It is perfect for those who are looking for less expensive and working controllers.
1. Good for your pocket
Gaming controllers that are made by Sony are priced for about Php2,000. So, buying this product from CD-R King lets you save a couple of money. You can buy these 2-in-1 controllers for only Php220.
2. Playable in the dark
Some may see it as a “con” but having blue LED lights let you see the controls in the dark.
3. Includes the “vibrate” feature
Just like those other controllers in the market, this also has the “vibrate” feature. However, you must first install the driver to enable it. A small CD is included in the box.
4. Only one USB for 2 controllers. You can opt to use one controller or two simultaneously.
1. Blue LED lights
It is irritating (for me). I hope they’ll place an option to turn off the lights and turn it on when the user wants.
2. Harder-to-press buttons
The buttons are harder to press compared to other expensive controllers.
3. It is marked with numbers
Say goodbye to triangle, x, o, and square.
The bottom line. It is already good for its price value. You can use it in all controller-enabled PC games. Some of its features may be unusual (LED lights, number markings) but you’ll be used to it after some time.
Incoming search terms:
- cdr king gamepad review
- cdr king ps3 controller
- android gamepad cdr king
- twin usb controller for nba
- is cdr king joystick compatible with cherry mobile?
- cdr kings best gamepad for windows 8
- ps2 cdr king to android ppsspp
- how to use cdr king gamepad to pc for ppsspp
- cdr king android game controller
- cdr king pc controller